The ACT Team provides job-embedded coaching to build the capacity of educators serving students with autism & low incidence disabilities.
ACT services include, but are not limited to:
- Individual, class-wide, or building-wide coaching of school district personnel in evidence based practices for autism and low incidence disabilities.
- Observation and recommendations for individualized sensory, communication, instructional and behavioral support strategies.
- Onsite coaching of school personnel in evidence based practices.
- Virtual “bug-in-ear” remote coaching.
- Book Studies.
- Community of Practice sessions.
- Participation with our A-LIST network of classrooms for observation of evidence based practices.
- Support from TAG teams to help support transfer and generalization of evidence based practices across settings.
Mary Fryman, Secretary
Lisa Combs, MA, Special Education, Team Coordinator/Behavior Specialist
Allison Officer, M.S.Ed, Intervention Specialist
Susan Aebker, DHS, OTR/L, Occupational Therapist
Lynn DeMange, OTR/L, Occupational Therapist
Carol Dittoe, CCC/SLP, Speech and Language Pathologist
Services must be requested by a district representative of the school district in which the student lives by contacting the Regional Center at (937) 236-9965.